Here at The Beeches we currently have four residential care homes – The Willows, The Maples, The Cedars, and Magnolia House. All homes have been adapted to create home environments for the care of children and young people with autism, learning disabilities, and/or associated challenging behaviour. Magnolia House is registered to care for children and young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
The Willows, The Maples, and The Cedars are all located in the Peterborough area of Cambridgeshire, within easy reach of the city centre and numerous amenities. They provide spacious, fully modernised accommodation in large detached properties, with generous grounds for the children and young people to learn and play.
- 12 single occupancy rooms with en-suite facilities.
- Spacious communal rooms with child orientated decor.
- Sensory room / quiet room.
- Soft play area with games and activities specially designed for a variety of learning disabilities.
- Educational resources on-site should on-site education be required, within a dedicated room.
- Private gated garden with child orientated activities.
Magnolia House is situated in Greenford, London. It has four spacious bedrooms, a well-kept garden, and a spacious communal dining area/lounge.